Peter C. Rivkees LMHC, NCC, MS, MBA
|Professions: Mental Health Counseling, Coaching, Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
LMHC - Licensed Mental Health Counselor - MH12828
NCC - National Certified Counsleor
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I utilize an approach that best benefits each individual client. With my unique blend of skills gained from the business world, private counseling practice, and substance abuse treatment centers, I work with each client to develop a personal plan of healing. I guide my clients in the understanding of past and future choices and to understanding the emotions behind these choices. I emphasize the importance of communication patterns with others and understanding the motivations behind our behavior.
or Call Peter C. Rivkees LMHC, NCC, MS, MBA at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 15849
More Info About My Practice
Over my twenty year business career, I have gained valuable real world insight and am able to help you understand the complexities of work/life balance. I have many years of executive coaching experience, working with senior management, and I understand how your business world and personal worlds are connected. Do you bring your work home with you or your personal life into the office? I can help you understand the emotional relationship of home/work issues that truly affect your daily functioning to help you regain control at home and work.
We offer limited evening and Saturday appointments for your convenience. Conveniently located off of I-4 Colonial Drive exit in Orlando.
Please give me a call to schedule your initial appointment today. We will provide you with a monthly statement of services for you to submit directly to your insurance company.
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Men's issues - adult and adolescent, work/life balance, communication skills/issues, substance abuse, career transitions, career coaching.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Humanistic Psychology
- Integration of different therapy models
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychology
- Reality Therapy
- Self Acceptance Training
- Solution Focused Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.