Nelle Stephan-Lutz, LMFT, LMHC
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist - MT1867
Licensed Mental Health Counselor - MH6477
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I believe in meeting people where they are and starting our work from that place. Although life can bring us some really tough challenges, I believe in the human spirit and our ability to endure and grow throughout life. For me, counseling is a collaborative process, so developing a strong therapeutic alliance is key to our achieving the goals you want to meet in our work together. My approach is to identify and utilize the strengths you have, as an individual and/or as a couple, to create the life you want.
or Call Nelle Stephan-Lutz, LMFT, LMHC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 13898
On the Fence About Going to Therapy?
All I ask people to do is to openly commit to just one session.
It takes courage to look at one's self and do the work to change and grow.
Because I believe a strong and comfortable relationship between therapist and client(s) is so crucial, I ask clients to come to their first session with an open heart and mind. At the end of that session, I ask clients to honestly evaluate if it would be beneficial for us to continue meeting.
Importance of the Client-Therapist Alliance
I want my clients to feel comfortable to say or ask anything in the therapy room. I believe this level of comfort is crucial for a client to feel safe enough to go to those vulnerable places we may need to go so that growth and change can occur.
As your therapist, it is my job to create that climate. You can expect me to listen respectfully to you. I will be compassionate, forthright and honest with you. Our sessions will be highly interactive, keeping in mind at all times the goals you wish to accomplish in our work together.
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Body Image
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- HIV / AIDS
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Family Systems Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.