Mona R. Barbera, PhD
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: 6465 - 6465|
|Secondary Credential: psychologist - ps 0075|
Billing and Insurance
Click here to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
See other therapists in Providence, RI.
See other therapists in Newport, RI.
I help partners in couple relationships find ways to stop un-productive cycles and open up fresh, surprising solutions. I use the Internal Family Systems model developed by Richard C. Schwartz. I am an Assistant Trainer for this model, I present at the yearly IFS conference, and I am the author of the award-winning book on the IFS approach to relationships, "bring Yourself to Love: How Couples Can Turn Disconnection Into Intimacy."
Email or Call Mona R. Barbera, PhD at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 01206
My Blog Posts
- Everyone Around Me is Breaking Up: Is Divorce Contagious?
- Compromise in Couples: What Gets in the Way?
- Five Tips for Dating Couples
- Bully Proof Your Work Life: 10 Steps to Dealing with Difficult People at Work
- Multicultural Relationships: How Internal Family Systems Therapy Helps
- Internal Family Systems: Accepting Your Wild Parts
- Reignite the Spark in Your Relationship
- What to Expect in Internal Family Systems Couples Therapy
Services I Provide
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.