Michelle White, LMFT
Michelle White, LMFT
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapist|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Marriage and Family Therapist - 2496|
Billing and Insurance
Fees: I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to pay for services with a FSA or HSA account.
Fees: $100 - $115 per 50 minute session. Free 30 minute in-person consultation to determine if we are a good fit to work together.
See other therapists in Edina, MN.
The couples and individuals I work with may feel:
- Intimacy is lacking in their relationship
- Their relationship needs better communication
- Hurt or disappointed when small issues develop into major conflicts
- Tempted to withdraw from their intimate partner in an effort to avoid future conflict
- They need new skills and approaches to effectively manage their issues
- They need help finding a healthy balance between family, work, and their relationship
- An attraction to certain types of people or relationships and may want to understand the reasons for this attraction
- They need help to cope successfully with major life transitions such as changes in relationship status, changing careers, or having children
- They need to reduce worry, anxiety, or depression
- They need to learn healthy coping skills for addiction issues in their relationship
Email or Call Michelle White, LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 35176
More Info About My Practice
I offer a free 30 minute in-person consultation to see if we are a good fit to work together.
I have the great privilege of working with people from many life circumstances and experiences. I work successfully with people from diverse ethnic and socioeconomic communities, and I enjoy working with heterosexual and LGBTQ individuals and couples.
My Role as a Therapist
As we work together in therapy I will treat you with the utmost respect, dignity, and empathy. I will provide a secure, comfortable environment where you can safely explore your presenting issues and challenge yourself. My goal is to help you adopt healthy practices, and overcome the challenges that may be preventing you from having more fulfilling relationships and a happier life.
How My Own Struggles Made Me a Better Therapist
My own experience changing careers after 16 years in financial services helps me understand how big life changes can impact your energy level, relationships and overall well-being. As the parent of a young child, I also understand the challenges other couples face when two becomes three (or more) and you are being pulled in all directions.
Services I Provide
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.