Michael Picucci, PhD, MAC, SEP
|Professions: Counseling Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Psychotherapy|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Mental Health Counselor|
|Secondary Credential: Psychotherapist|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: $230 per session (flexibility available when necessary and possible)
See other therapists in New York City, NY.
I'm a psychologist, healer and health activist by nature who is blessed to love my work and who I am. My research & life stories are in my books. See my website for more information.
Getting Unstuck and Finding New Ground!
Be prepared to feel a sense of interest, synergy and readiness for something new, gentle and pleasurable with a unique integrative healing approach. I draw on 30 years of experience in psychology, psychotherapy, alcoholism and addictions recovery, trauma healing, sexual healing, grief counseling, somatic experiencing and other organic approaches to address your deepest concerns. My work has been described as "enormously transformative and deceptively simple." I have a holistic approach and a personable style. My research and experience have been nationally recognized and published in numerous media. Colleagues regard me as an intuitive healer.
Providing guidance for a natural path of healing and moving forward with grace, my method incorporates a wealth of experience with traditional psychotherapy, addictions recovery and trauma healing, as well as somatic, evolutionary, and other complementary forms. I've authored three books on healing for individuals and couples.
I attribute three primary factors to the evolution of my practice: my own considerable life challenges, those of my clients, and a personal awakening to an untapped source of information that lives within everyone. Visit my website or Google me for more information. Individuals, couples and organizations are all welcome.
Email or Call Michael Picucci, PhD, MAC, SEP at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 00622
More Info About My Practice
Also please visit my blog at http://www.michaelpicucciblog.net.
My Blog Posts
- Generation Y: ‘Surfing the Energy’ Beyond Everyday Thinking
- Seeking Source Energy: In Search of Lost Connectivity
- Grounded in Giving: 3 Resourcing Tools for Caregivers
- What Sustains You? Focalizing as a Tool for Self-Revelation
- Millennials: The Whole World Is in Their Capable Hands
- What It Means to Live a Focalized Life
- New Human Technology: Focalizing Dynamic Links
- Source Energy Optimizes Life Part 4: Hosting Source Energy
- Part III: Escalating Source Energy Through Trauma Resolution
- Part II: Source Energy Optimizes Life - Soul Energy Exchange (S.E.X.)
- Part I: Source Energy Optimizes Life - Finding Source Energy
- Focalizing: Loss and a New World Vision
- Focalizing Disease Transformation
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
- Home-Based Therapy
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Addictions, People in Crisis, Marginalized Populations (gay/lesbian,trans, people of color, etc), Trauma Survivors, Sexual Abuse Survivors, Sexuality Challenges, aging, end-of-life, feeling stuck. Finding contentment in life utilizing an intelligence that can be discovered in all of us is at the essence of my practice.
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.