Mary Stein-Webber, MDiv, MFT
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy, Pastoral Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
Marriage and Family Therapist - MFC35363
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I love the work I do. I can't think of anything more exciting than to walk with people through their pain and grief, and to come out on the other side, living joy filled and productive lives. I see therapy as a partnership, where we work together on your healing. I make use of EMDR and Lifespan Integration, both of which are effective in situations where talk therapy has failed. What a gift and honor it is to watch patients move from terrible distress to relief in a short period of time. I have been using EMDR for 16 years with great success and my patients have finished therapy to thrive in their lives, no longer burdened by their negative experiences.
or Call Mary Stein-Webber, MDiv, MFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 06425
More Info About My Practice
If you have found yourself looking at this site, I imagine that you are searching for help. It may be that you aren't feeling well, are anxious or afraid, depressed, unhappy with your relationships. Any number of life stressors can cause you to feel poorly. It is true and amazing that when you talk with another person about these things, the burden can lift. I would love to talk with you to see if this is a good match, as that is essential to do the work of therapy.
I am happy to help you submit insurance claims to your insurance company. I do have sliding scale time slots depending upon your financial need.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Clinical Supervision
I work mainly with adults, however, I do work with children and teens for have experienced trauma of any kind.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Chronic Pain
- Codependency / Dependency
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Multicultural Concerns
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Lifespan Integration ©†
- Object Relations
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.