|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy, Psychotherapy, Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist - 22196
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
NOW is your time for healing, growth and empowerment!
~ The spiral journey of life takes us though many cycles and seasons ~
Life is an ongoing series of endings and beginnings, changes that are both sought and unforeseen. We are never in exactly the same placeŁ we once were (though it can certainly feel like it!). We come around to similar life patterns and challenges which present opportunities for deeper healing, new growth, and greater awareness.
Utilizing integrated psychotherapeutic approaches, I will respectfully help you attune to your spiral journey process and patterns, partnering with you to discover and follow the path that leads to greater fulfillment of your True Self.
or Call Mary Franz, MA, LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 07573
More Info About My Practice
Call now for your initial consultation!
You can reach me by calling directly at (949) 497-6767, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or website: lagunawomenswisdomcounseling.com (abbreviated = lagunaww.com)
I look forward to hearing from you, and would like to discuss your concerns and questions.
Please indicate good times to reach you, how late or early I may call, and whether or not I may leave a message. I will respond to you at my earliest opportunity.
Sessions are by appointment. Fees and insurance will be discussed during our initial contact.
My office is in Laguna Beach, California. Directions will be provided.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Residential Treatment or Hospitilization
I provide an individualized approach to psychotherapy that leads to healing, growth and empowerment for women with concerns such as depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, emotional trauma, and relationship challenges. I help women navigate life transitions such as relationship, loss, grief, health, menopause, aging, values-meaning-purpose evaluation, and spiritual connection.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Other - Not Listed Here
- Physical Abuse
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Anger Management
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Ecotherapy / Nature Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Humanistic Psychology
- Integration of different therapy models
- Integrative Body Psychotherapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Transactional Analysis
- Transpersonal Psychotherapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.