Marta H. Schmal, M.A., Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy, Counseling Psychology, Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
MFC - Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist - #MFC 51673
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Professional and affordable counseling for individuals, couples and families . . .
Your life counts, and when times are hard, you owe it to yourself to take constructive action. You may find the most valuable action will be your decision to pursue counseling. I offer a telephone consultation at no cost to help you with that decision.
I work with clients to improve life satisfaction and reconnect relationships by not only working on "what's wrong," but also by building on what is strong.
As a licensed clinician, I offer a broad range of experience and dedication. You will receive the commitment and professional expertise you deserve. Please see my website for more information.
or Call Marta H. Schmal, M.A., Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 05460
More Info About My Practice
With respect to utilizing your insurance benefits, out-of-network provider services may be available through your health insurance policy. In addition, I accept Victim/Witness program insurance benefits, once an approved claim is in place.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
In addition, I offer expertise in helping individuals and couples who are experiencing reproductive loss, such as infertility and miscarriage. With respect to my work with couples, I have advanced training in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), a proven effective method.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
Individuals and couples experiencing infertility, reproductive loss, women's health issues
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Body Image
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Domestic Violence
- Eating and Food Issues
- Family Problems
- Fertility Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- HIV / AIDS
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Physical Abuse
- Post Partum Depression
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Integration of different therapy models
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Non-Violent Communication
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Play Therapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Self Relations
- Systems Theory /Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.