Maria Silva, PhD, MEd, LPC
Maria Silva, PhD, MEd, LPC
|Professions: Counselor, Mental Health Counselor, Psychotherapist|
I'm a licensed professional.
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
We provide counseling, immigration evaluation, and neurofeedback training in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Our clients range from 5 to 95 years-old.
COUNSELING: Occasionally career, relationships and life itself do not develop as we might have hoped. While certain situations are seen as being positive, others may be tremendously tough to deal with. Reaching out for therapy is a choice of strength and maturity! It means that you realize that you are disappointed with some aspect(s) of your own life and that you truly want to feel better. Therapy sessions can help you become progressively aware of behavioral and cognitive patterns that are triggering issues or that are hindering you from handling challenges in life. We would be truly honored to help you in this process.
IMMIGRATION EVALUATIONS: We offer immigration evaluations in the above languages. Call us for details.
NEUROFEEDBACK: Neurofeedback may help with a variety of issues that include ADHD, depression, anxiety, sleeping disturbances, and stress. Please visit our website listed at the top left for an understanding of what neurofeedback can do for you.
WHO WE ARE: We are a team of psychotherapists who care deeply about the well-being of our clients. Each of us offers unique skills that benefit clients in a variety of ways. In our office every staff member is bilingual (English-Spanish) and Dr. Maria Silva can also speak Portuguese.
or Call Maria Silva, PhD, MEd, LPC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 16583
More Info About My Practice
* I am currently accepting BlueCross BlueShiled, United Health Care, and Aetna.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Multicultural Concerns
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Relationships and Marriage
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Family Systems Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Play Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.