Marc J. Diener, PhD
Marc J. Diener, PhD
|Professions: Psychology, Psychotherapy|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Psychologist - 017465|
Billing and Insurance
I am an in-network provider for:
See other therapists in Roslyn, NY.
See other therapists in Hewlett, NY.
What's unique about my practice?
(1) You will be working with an expert in the mental health field. I have a PhD in clinical psychology and received advanced training during my postdoctoral fellowship. I also gained invaluable experience at some of the best training institutions, including Bellevue Hospital and St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center.
(2) My scholarship in personality assessment, psychotherapy research, and psychotherapy integration is internationally recognized.
(3) You will be working with someone intensely involved in the field at the highest level of academic rigor, since I have provided training for psychology doctoral students for almost ten years; since 2007, I have worked as a full-time psychology professor in clinical psychology doctoral programs that have been accredited by the American Psychological Association.
(4) You can select from a range of premium psychology services such as psychotherapy and psychological testing.
(5) I specialize in a number of areas and am able to provide effective treatment for addiction, relationship issues, anxiety, and depression. I also offer comprehensive diagnostic evaluations and personality assessments, as well as testing for attention-deficit/hyperactivity and learning disorders.
Email or Call Marc J. Diener, PhD at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 34432
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
My Role as a Therapist
I see my role as providing you with the support, understanding, and skills that you need in order to make the changes YOU want. I work together with you to determine your goals and the ways that I can help you reach those goals. I use a number of therapy approaches, which allows me to tailor our work to your specific needs.
Services I Provide
- Clinical Supervision
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
- Psychological Evaluation
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.