Lynne Silva-Breen, MDiv, MA, LMFT
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy, Pastoral Counseling|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: LMFT - 1680|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: 50 minutes / $130 Individual; $170 Couple/family
20% discount for 4 or more pre-paid sessions by cash or check; 16% discount for debit/HSA/credit card charges
See other therapists in Burnsville, MN.
Emotional suffering hurts. Are you tired of worrying about yourself or your family? Have the self-help books and friendly advice you've tried failed? I'd like to help.
Therapy is healing conversation meant to help you better understand yourself, your emotional patterns, and how your behavior affects your important relationships. I work from a family systems perspective, always remembering that even though we may be individuals, we're in constant relationship to other people. It's in these relationships that we often find our greatest joy and our most stubborn pain.
Email or Call Lynne Silva-Breen, MDiv, MA, LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 01078
More Info About My Practice
Specializing in marriage and relationship counseling, I help couples anxious to understand or repair their mutual trust, intimacy, and satisfaction. We'll take the time to assess your current relationship, discover what's working and what's not, and create and work toward flexible, relational goals.
With professional training in both theology and mental health, I enjoy helping clients better utilize their own spirituality to manage experiences of grief, loss, trauma, disability and chronic illness.
My Blog Posts
- Congratulations, You're Rich! Now What?
- Four Keys to Integrating Youth Sports with Family
- Reclaiming the Roost: Finding the Joy in Empty Nest Syndrome
- Dividing Family Loyalties When You Marry
- Traveling for Work and the High Costs to Family
- Help! I Don't Love My In-Laws
- When Is It Time to Separate the Family?
- You Never Told Me! Listening Well in Family Life
- Coping with Mental Health Issues in the Family
- Family Therapy or Individual Therapy? Four Concerns to Consider
- Blending Families: Five Strategies for the New Stepparent
- Making Memories: Traditions and Rituals around the Holidays
- Chronic Illness and the Family: Five Tips for Learning to Cope
- Personality: Does Birth Order Matter?
- Parenting in An Age of Hyperconnectivity
- Establishing Sleep Habits for Children
- The Art of Parenting
- Can Gay Families Teach Us about Gender Identity?
- Preparing for a Two-Faith Marriage
- Money: What Successful Couples Know
- Making the Most of Family Travels
- Family Strain: Is There a Benefit to Breaking Ties?
- You Can Go Home Again: Staying Connected with Your Family as an Adult
Services I Provide
- Clinical Supervision
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Couples, Families, Individuals, Clergy and Ministry Professionals.
Divorce Discernment Counseling.
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.