Lynn Rosen Lampert, Ph.D.
Lynn Rosen Lampert, Ph.D.
|Professions: Counseling Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy, Coaching|
I'm a licensed professional.
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Resilience is a trait we all possess within us that allows us to confront and handle even the most challenging of issues. But we do not have to do this alone. A safe and caring environment along with your willingness to share your deepest thoughts and emotions can empower you to reclaim your purpose and passion in life. I am experienced in individual and relationship counseling and use a multitude of approaches that would best suit your own needs. Clients know there is no judgment here, just a trained ear and unconditional acceptance to provide the best environment for personal growth. Over the 30+ years that I have been in practice I have seen many members of the same family. This is very rewarding and is a confirmation that the work we have done together has been valued. My goal is to provide the same experience for you. Please contact me to begin our journey together.
or Call Lynn Rosen Lampert, Ph.D. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 02860
More Info About My Practice
I am trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy for couples which I have found to be the best approach to long lasting relationship satisfaction. My ability to quickly, easily, and appropriately connect with my clients allows us to immediately get to work, offering my clients hope and relief. I treat my clients as I like to be treated, offering respect, focus, and authenticity.
I offer coaching over the phone, which is great if you face time constraints or do not want to travel. This approach feels a bit different, but we'll discuss together what will work best for you. Feel free to contact me by phone or email so we can chat about your needs for a few minutes, allowing you to get a feel for my personality and style.
I also work very well with adolescents and their families.
I take Medicare patients and am out of network for all other panels. I will file your claims for you.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
I feel gifted in working with any and all kinds of relationship issues, men , women, couples, teens, gay, lesbian or any combination of the above.
Relationship issues of all kinds: adolescent girls, women,men, and couples.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Relationship issues of all kinds: adolescent girls, women,men, and couples
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Creative Blocks
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Fertility Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Internet Addiction
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Physical Abuse
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Anger Management
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Energy Psychology
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Humanistic Psychology
- Integration of different therapy models
- Internal Family Systems
- Journal Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Parent Work
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychology
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Process Oriented Psychology
- Relationship Enhancement Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Systems Theory /Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.