Lori Hollander, LCSW-C, BCD
Lori Hollander, LCSW-C, BCD
|Professions: Coaching, Marriage & Family Therapy, Psychotherapy|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: LCSW-C - 05887|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
See other therapists in Owings Mills, MD.
See other therapists in Westminster, MD.
"He doesn't listen." "We argue all the time." "I love her but I'm not in love." "He cheated." "We're more like roommates." "We haven't had sex in 2 years." "Nothing I do is ever good enough." "It's always my fault."
Sound familiar? These are the most common reasons people come to us for help. If you desire a deeper, loving, genuine connection, you have come to the right place - whether you are married, living together, dating; straight or gay.
For 26 years my husband, Bob Hollander, JD, LCSW-C and I have coached and counseled couples individually and as a team. We are passionate about providing you, or you and your partner, with the practical tools and support you need to create a fulfilling relationship that lasts.
Clients describe us as down to earth, genuine, warm, inspirational, non-judgmental and balanced. We make our selves available to support your progress - 24/7.
Giving hope is at the heart of everything we do - Hope for couples seeking to deepen their bond in a world that often makes that difficult. We believe that having a loving, connected, intimate relationship is the key to living a rich and satisfying life.
On-line, we offer resources including our web site, blog, weekly eNewsletter; and we connect with our community on FB, Twitter, Linked In and You Tube.
Call or email today to let us know how we can help you.
Visit our website to sign up for our weekly eNewsletter. You'll receive relationship tips; and be notified about our upcoming Webinars on "How to Create a Loving, Lasting Relationship That Lasts a Lifetime."
Email or Call Lori Hollander, LCSW-C, BCD at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 06008
More Info About My Practice
Bob and I strongly believe that if two people are committed to "doing what it takes," we can provide you with the information, tools and skills to co-create a relationship that is loving, intimate and connected for a lifetime.
My Role as a Therapist
I see my role as a coach, mentor and therapist teaching and supporting individuals and couples to communicate effectively, manage differences, create deep connection, and build trust and intimacy - emotionally and sexually.
How My Own Struggles Made Me a Better Therapist
Witnessing my parents' separation and divorce as a adolescent was profound. I experienced firsthand the loss that comes from the break up of a marriage and a family. My passion for working with couples and families is a result of this transformative chapter of my life.
My Blog Posts
- The Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions for Your Relationship
- Surviving an Affair: How One Couple Overcame Infidelity
- What My Gay Son Taught Me About the Orlando Massacre
- 10 Easy Ways to Create Lasting Love
- 3 Simple Ways to Light a Fire Under Your Valentine’s Day
- How to Avoid Holiday Havoc in Your Relationship
- Life Is Short, Have a Marriage: Surviving Ashley Madison
- The Secret to Finding Time for Your Relationship
- Does Premarital Counseling Belong on Your Wedding Checklist?
- How to Fix a Relationship in 5 Steps
- What to Do When Your Partner Won't Go to Therapy with You
- Three Keys to Creating an Extraordinary Relationship
- Five Keys to Relationship Survival After Children
- Three Keys to Handling Complaints Positively
- How to Keep the Emotional and Erotic Fires Burning
- I Can't Stop Defending Myself
- Three Truths Every Couple Needs to Know About Marriage
- How to Relate, Relax, and Relish the Holidays With Your Partner
- Making Space in Your Relationship for Fear, Anger, and Love
- Are You Steering Your Marriage or Have You Been Cruising?
- Five Truths Every Married Person Needs to Know about Affairs
- 7 Tips to Resolve Conflicts About Cash
- Embrace Conflict as a Path to Deeper Connection
- Bridge the Gender Communication Gap
- Nine Secrets for a Lifetime of Like, Love, and Lust
- “Evolve” not Resolve - Relationship Evolution for 2011
- “Plan” for Your Relationship to Survive and Thrive During the Holidays
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.