Lori Hollander, LCSW-C, BCD
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy, Psychotherapy, Coaching|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: LCSW-C - 05887|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
See other therapists in Owings Mills, MD.
See other therapists in Westminster, MD.
Is your relationship in crisis? Or are you looking to create a deeper and more intimate connection? If so, you have come to the right place.
My husband, Bob Hollander, JD, LCSW-C and I coach and counsel couples as a team, and have been for 23 years. Our passion is to provide you, or you and your partner, with the tools and support you need to create a fulfilling relationship that will last a lifetime.
We are as committed to your relationship as you are. Our Support 360 philosophy means we literally surround your relationship with everything you need to make progress, including an unprecedented level of relationship support - 24/7.
In our Relationships Work On-Line Community, we offer resources including our web site, blog, eNewsletter, free TeleClasses, Store & Explore; and we connect with our community on FB, Twitter, Linked In and You Tube.
Giving hope is at the heart of everything we do - Hope for couples in crisis; and hope for partners seeking to deepen their bond in a world that often makes that difficult.
We believe that in relationships we find connection; and through connection we create intimacy; and intimacy is the gateway to living a fuller, more genuine life.
Give us a call or an email to let us know how we can help you today.
Email or Call Lori Hollander, LCSW-C, BCD at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 06008
More Info About My Practice
My passion for doing relationships work came from my difficulty going through my parents' divorce as a child. I know first hand the loss that comes from the break up of a marriage and a family.
Bob and I strongly believe that if two people are committed to their relationship and willing to do what it takes, that we can provide you with the information, tools and skills to consciously co-create the relationship you want and deserve. A relationship that is loving and intimately connected for a lifetime.
My Blog Posts
- Surviving an Affair: How One Couple Overcame Infidelity
- What My Gay Son Taught Me About the Orlando Massacre
- 10 Easy Ways to Create Lasting Love
- 3 Simple Ways to Light a Fire Under Your Valentine’s Day
- How to Avoid Holiday Havoc in Your Relationship
- Life Is Short, Have a Marriage: Surviving Ashley Madison
- The Secret to Finding Time for Your Relationship
- Does Premarital Counseling Belong on Your Wedding Checklist?
- How to Fix a Relationship in 5 Steps
- What to Do When Your Partner Won't Go to Therapy with You
- Three Keys to Creating an Extraordinary Relationship
- Five Keys to Relationship Survival After Children
- Three Keys to Handling Complaints Positively
- How to Keep the Emotional and Erotic Fires Burning
- I Can't Stop Defending Myself
- Three Truths Every Couple Needs to Know About Marriage
- How to Relate, Relax, and Relish the Holidays With Your Partner
- Making Space in Your Relationship for Fear, Anger, and Love
- Are You Steering Your Marriage or Have You Been Cruising?
- Five Truths Every Married Person Needs to Know about Affairs
- 7 Tips to Resolve Conflicts About Cash
- Embrace Conflict as a Path to Deeper Connection
- Bridge the Gender Communication Gap
- Nine Secrets for a Lifetime of Like, Love, and Lust
- “Evolve” not Resolve - Relationship Evolution for 2011
- “Plan” for Your Relationship to Survive and Thrive During the Holidays
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.