Lisa M. Vallejos, PhD, LPC
|Professions: Coaching, Counseling, Psychology|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Licensed Professional Counselor - 5160|
Billing and Insurance
I do not work with insurance companies
See other therapists in Denver, CO.
I've always had a passion for healing and helping others and this passion is what informs my practice. I believe that healing is a co-creative journey that we take together--I am your guide, your companion, your ally and your supporter but you are the one who takes the steps.
I believe that within each person lies the seeds of potential that sometimes need watering. I believe that you can heal, shed the past and live a meaningful, fulfilling life. It is my pleasure to help you do that.
Email or Call Lisa M. Vallejos, PhD, LPC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 01063
More Info About My Practice
Somewhere inside of you, a voice is calling out, reminding you that there is more to this grand adventure than you have been living.
You crave magic. Passion.
You want to live heart-out.
You want to choose your own adventure and know you are living your truth. You want to find your tribe and your place in this world.
I am here to tell you that it is possible. You can live the life you desire, on your terms, unapologetic in your power and embracing all your edges.
Contact me today.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
My Blog Posts
- My Parents Are Awful Racists! What Can I Do?
- Help! I Feel Like My Therapist Judges Me
- Should I Tell My Therapist I Have a Crush on Him?
- Why Do I 'Troll' People on the Internet and How Can I Stop?
- Help! My Husband Yells at Me When I Mention Our Lack of Sex
- How Upset Should I Be If I Was Hired Because I'm a Minority?
- What If My Racist Family Rejects My Girlfriend and Her Kids?
- My Husband Cheated! So Why Is Our Sex Life Hotter Than Ever?
- After 32 Years, I'm Ready to Leave My Wife and Take a Chance
- How Can I Learn to Open Up to My Therapist?
- Is It Possible to Become Dependent on Therapy? I'm Not Rich!
- Are a Therapist's Religious and Social Views Off Limits?
- What If I Want My Long-Distance Relationship to Stay that Way?
- Could I Be the Reason Therapy Is Going Nowhere?
- Should I Take My 'Friendship with Benefits' to the Next Level?
- I Can't Seem to Stop My Self-Destructive Behavior
- Recognizing Self-Erosion Is Key to Reversing It
- Personal Responsibility: The 1% That Is You Is Where We Begin
- It's Not All Candy Hearts, but Love Is Sweet
- The Human Disorder: DSM-V Fraught with Danger
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.