I'm a licensed professional.
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Are you looking for positive change in your life? I'm a psychologist who has over 15 years of experience helping people. My clients have often described me as being genuine, understanding, and having a good sense of humor. I offer a caring and sensitive approach to the therapy process, and think it's especially important to have a trusting relationship. It's a privilege to work with my people and see them make progress toward their goals. Some of the areas in which I specialize are panic attacks, anxiety symptoms, stress management, depression symptoms, and relationship problems.
Often, people who see me are distressed due to a panic attack or other anxiety symptoms, suffer from depression symptoms, or are looking for stress management. Many want to enrich their lives. Together, we'll work toward helping you find relief from your symptoms and lead a more fulfilling life.
Your happiness, health, and relationships are very important. If you would like more information, please visit my website or feel free to contact me. Feel free to e-mail or call me. You can take steps now to enter counseling and signficantly improve your life.
or Call Linda Nisonoff, Ph.D. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 02312
More Info About My Practice
You will find that I provide a safe environment where you can discuss your concerns openly. I try to bring empathy, humor, and insight to the counseling process. Please e-mail me for more information, or phone me at(630) 355-5514. My website will also give you a better idea of my background and approach to therapy.
I am an in-network provider for a number of insurance companies, which are found on my website by clicking the "Getting Started" link.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Family Problems
- Fertility Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Depth Therapy
- Depth-Oriented Brief Therapy
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Humanistic Psychology
- Integration of different therapy models
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Non-Violent Communication
- Parent Work
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Relational Life Therapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Relationship Enhancement Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.