|Professions: Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
You are investigating therapy, good for you. I am honored to stand with the people who come to therapy and search for healing. I am dedicated to working with you to investigate the experiences that have brought you to this point in your life. Then discovering with you ideas and choices that allow you to live in ways you prefer going forward. Daily stressors, grief, anxiety, relational concerns, and family conflict all create increased worry and can make it difficult to get through a day. In choosing to engage in therapy you can re-ignite neglected or forgotten parts of yourself - skills and abilities you thought were gone. I am here to support and encourage discovery, change, and growth in an environment of safety and acceptance without judgment. I appreciate each person's struggle and differences. I look forward to working with you toward living out the best parts of your life and relationships.
or Call Linda C Miller LMFT LCSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 20754
More Info About My Practice
I accept most major insurance. Please contact your insurance carrier to check for authorization. I also have self-pay rates for individuals who do not have insurance or for those who would prefer not to use their insurance.
How Psychotherapy Can Help
I believe therapy helps by allowing people to be open with another human being without fear of judgment or criticism. Therapy is a place to safely grieve losses, touch the pain, and feel support as you do so. It is also a place to explore new ideas, discover your skills, awaken your dreams, and shape yourself and your life into what and how you want to be.
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Developmental Disorders (Autism, Aspergers, etc.)
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Abuse
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Women's Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Family Systems Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Parent Work
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Sand Tray / Sand Play Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.