Linda MacIsaac, MS, LPC, LCDC
|Professions: Counseling, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
I am an in-network provider for:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Sometimes we all need a little help. You don't have to struggle alone as you face life's challenges and transitions. Counseling can help you feel heard, learn new skills and receive support without judgment. You'll find my counseling style to be warm, friendly and accepting. I use a variety of theories and techniques and do not believe in "one size fits all" counseling. Please see my website for more detailed information.
or Call Linda MacIsaac, MS, LPC, LCDC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 25104
More Info About My Practice
I offer a variety of creative counseling methods including sand tray therapy. Fees range from $80-$120. I accept cash/check/credit or paypal. I'm also an approved provider for BCBS of TX, Aetna and Cigna. You may also be able to submit your counseling costs to your insurance for reimbursement or use your HSA card for sessions.
Why Going to Therapy Does Not Mean You are Weak or Flawed
It takes strength and courage to reach out and ask someone for help. It's so much easier to just pretend you are okay and tell others "I'm fine" - but the truth is that you feel like you're falling apart. Congrats, you've taken the first step by coming here and seeking someone to help you. If you feel that we'd be a good fit, I look forward to walking through this difficult time with you.
My View on the Nature of 'Disorders'
I am not a fan of labels but I do recognize that we can have disorders of the brain and body. Instead of viewing you as a label, I prefer to talk about your life, what's happened to you, your views on situations and what can help you to overcome these. We know so much more about our brain today than we ever have. You deserve a happy, healthy, fulfilling life regardless!
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Weight loss surgery aftercare
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Codependency / Dependency
- Domestic Violence
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Dual Diagnosis
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Women's Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Positive Psychology
- Sand Tray / Sand Play Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.