Lillian Rozin, MFA, LCSW, RYT
|Professions: Social Work, Psychotherapy, Other|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Social Work - CW015308|
Billing and Insurance
Click here to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
See other therapists in Media, PA.
When people ask me what therapeutic techniques I use, I often say, "Whatever Works!". In other words, no two people need the exact same treatment. So my job as your therapist is to get to know you as well as possible so that I can help you figure out what you need. I believe you know yourself better than anyone else. I would like to help you become the expert of yourself, and hopefully provide you with some insight and then tools for dealing with your challenges. I have written a book called "After Aha" which encourages readers to explore themselves fully and deeply, understand and accept themselves, and then also incorporate techniques to navigate life to their highest ability. I teach yoga, meditation, mindfulness and breathwork when appropriate, because I believe in treating the whole person, and not just a symptom. Therapy is a collaborative experience, with both therapist and client working together to solve problems.
Email or Call Lillian Rozin, MFA, LCSW, RYT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 15214
My Blog Posts
- Anger 101: Making Peace with Your Angry Feelings
- At a Loss: The Day-to-Day Toll of Dealing with Dementia
- Insurance, Attorneys, Diets, and Zits: The Minuses of Ads
- Why You Should Wait a Month to Make Your Resolutions
- Everyone Needs Help from Time to Time—Therapists Included
- Who’s Taking Care of the Caretaker?
- Are Feelings of Dread Holding You Hostage?
- How to Fix Your Husband (or Yourself, at Least)
- Why People Change (and Some Don’t)
- To Label, or Not to Label
- Demystifying Meditation: Six Ways to Free Your Mind
- Aging and Yoga Psychology: Conquering the Kleshas
- Parenting Your Adult Children, Part II: Solutions
- Parenting Your Adult Children, Part I: Questions
- Embracing Older Age: Because It Has Its Advantages, Too
- 'Defy Your Age!' and Other Harmful Messages
- Yoga for Seniors: Why Practice?
- Bringing Mindfulness to Seniors
- Senior Citizens and Psychotherapy: Obstacles to Treatment
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Older adults, adolescents, chronic illness
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.