Laurie Leinwand, MA, LPC
Laurie Leinwand, MA, LPC
|Professions: Psychotherapist, Counselor, Mental Health Counselor|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Professional Counselor - 37PC00352200|
Billing and Insurance
Click here to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
See other therapists in Randolph, NJ.
See other therapists in Florham Park, NJ.
You are taking an important step in healing and growth that will enable you to make more positive choices moving forward. If you are experiencing symptoms of depression or anxiety, grief or loss, having relationship difficulties, demonstrating communication problems or just feeling "stuck," contact me at Three Steps Forward to discuss how counseling can help you. My mission is to provide a counseling experience that is comfortable, soothing and empowering. Each session is tailored to your particular needs. Together, we will clarify what you hope to gain from this experience overall. I understand that counseling may by the first opportunity for you to feel truly heard and understood. I will listen to what you say in session, as well as what you don't say, and I'll be mirroring that back to you. I can help you move past the depression, anxiety, and low self-esteem. We will work together to challenge the maladaptive stories and unhealthy messages you've been carrying around with you to develop a healthier, more encouraging script that will spur you to move forward, make conscious choices, and note your progress throughout. I favor an active approach to therapy and employ many cognitive-behavioral techniques.
Email or Call Laurie Leinwand, MA, LPC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 25092
More Info About My Practice
I am in-network with Aetna and Cigna and am an out-of-network provider with other insurance panels. Please call to discuss.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
If you're unhappy with the way things are, our work will challenge you to experiment with small changes in perception, choice and behavior to create a positive impact.
I help people move forward who feel like they've been standing in the same place for too long.
How Psychotherapy Can Help
Psychotherapy can help you gain insight into how you got to where are now AND help you develop the tools and strategies you need to heal and move forward successfully.
My Blog Posts
- 5 Takeaways from 'The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself'
- When Enough Never Is: Combating the Scarcity Mind-Set
- Thinking About Canceling Therapy? Tell Me About It
- What Does It Mean to Feel Beautiful?
- 10 Things to Help You with the Holiday Aftermath
- Why Is Saying ‘No’ So Important?
- The Reminders We Receive in Times of Death
- By Judging Others, Are You Really Judging Yourself?
- 5 Tips for Managing Your Time More Efficiently
- 5 Life Lessons Driven Home by Paulo Coelho’s ‘The Alchemist’
- Why Is It So Hard to Ask for Help?
- Where Do I Begin in Trying to Improve My Mental Health?
- 12 Skills and Strategies to Add to Your Anxiety Toolbox
- Ski? Not Me! Giving the Cold Shoulder to the 'Shoulds'
- What to Do When Procrastination Stops Working for You
- 3 Simple Words That Signal You May Be Copping Out
- How Journaling Heals: There's No 'Write' Way to Journal
- How a Simple Mason Jar Can Bring More Gratitude to Your Life
- The Masks We Wear: Could They Be Good for Us?
- Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall: Coping with the Change of Season
- 9 Signs It’s Time to Slow Down
- Think Small: How a Subtle Change Can Have a Huge Impact
- What to Do Before Scheduling Your First Therapy Session
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.