Laura J.S. Kellison, Psy.D.
Laura J.S. Kellison, Psy.D.
|Professions: Psychology, Psychotherapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Psychologist - PSY 19863
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Beginning therapy can be difficult for some, but it does not have to be. I try my best to make my clients comfortable in a supportive, empathic, and safe environment.
I can help you understand and solve repetitive problems, find new ways of handling situations and relationships, and develop the skills to help navigate through life by using your unique strengths.
When problems arise, they can mask the strengths a person or family already have. I help my clients identify their strengths to find the best solutions to their current problems. I also help them find new ways to challenge the issues that brought them into therapy. I also believe in using creativity and humor when appropriate.
I work with children, adolescents, individuals and couples using a collaborative and strength based approach. I have had great success with children and adolescents (even those who enter therapy reluctantly).
I have 20 years experience working in health, psychology, and research. I really enjoy helping couples and families confront the communication and relationship obstacles that are getting in the way of having the life and relationships they want.
or Call Laura J.S. Kellison, Psy.D. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 03822
More Info About My Practice
I offer a sliding scale fee to clients and a free 20 minute phone consultation prior to our first session to determine if we are a good match.
My goal is to help you find solutions to your challenges in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
Please call or email me if you have any questions.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
Adolescents, children, couples, families, co-parenting through divorce.
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Eating and Food Issues
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Fertility Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- HIV / AIDS
- Identity Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Learning Difficulties
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Post Partum Depression
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Women's Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Creative Art Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Humanistic Psychology
- Narrative Therapy
- Parent Work
- Play Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.