|Professions: Clinical Social Work, Counseling, Mental Health Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker - 8395-123
Licensed Clinical Social Worker - CSW-1500
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: $80 per session. Free 15 minute phone consultation prior to meeting.
I recently opened my new practice in Harrland to serve the Oconomowoc, Delafield, and Hartland areas. Prior to moving back to my home state, I had a private practice in Colorado. I specialize in working with both teens and adults with various struggled including: self harm, relationship issues, career decisions, and high anxiety. My work has given me the opportunity to work with a number of high level career and military individuals as well as a diverse population, including gay, lesbian, and transgender clients.
I can help you cope with anxiety, depression, self-esteem issues, bipolar disorder, and trauma issues. My techniques are varied, and I strive to personalize my treatment approach to match your needs.
I've had years of specific training and experience in family therapy, with teens, and training in solution-focused therapy.
or Call Kelly Farber, LCSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 09043
More Info About My Practice
Because of the limits in confidentiality in dealing with insurance, I have chosen not to accept insurance. However, I do offer an affordable rate of $80/session. Please feel free to contact me to discuss this further.
Important Factors for Choosing a Therapist
I think the most important factor is for a client and therapist to both feel that they are a good "fit" for one another, meaning that they can relate to one another on multiple levels. It is immensely important that clients do not feel judged, and that they feel comfortable and understood during therapy sessions. A past supervisor once told me that while we all have different tools that we will use with clients, the only thing you really need is two chairs and maybe a box of kleenex...meaning that the client-therapist relationship is the most important factor in the therapeutic process.
- Clinical Supervision
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Teens, relationship issues, anxiety, bipolar disorder, women in the military.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Blended Family Issues
- Career Choice
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Suspiciousness / Paranoia
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Family Attachment Narrative Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Non-Violent Communication
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.