Katherine Fabrizio, MA, LPC
Katherine Fabrizio, MA, LPC
|Professions: Life Coach, Counselor, Psychotherapist|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Professional Counselor - #2793
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
In addition to individual sessions in my office in Raleigh, I offfer online help for Women who have Mothers who are Narcissistic, Borderline, Histrionic, Depressed, Addicted or otherwise Difficult.
If you are caught in a dynamic with your difficult mother and need help understanding your difficult mother, want to find your own voice and parent your daughter differently, I can help.
On my website, Free Resources}
Booklets for - How To Ask Your Mother To Stop Giving You Unwanted Advice
How To Give Your Daughter Self Esteem
Meditations for the Guilt & Anxiety & more.....
I have Training Resources for Treating the Daughter of the Narcissistic Mother - Trapped in the Role of the Good Daughter.
CEU credits available.
In addition to the online resources I offer individual sessions both in my office in Raleigh N.C. person and Online
or Call Katherine Fabrizio, MA, LPC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 02416
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Just For Women - your voice, lost and found.
"I am overwhelmed with being everything to everyone. I've lost myself and can't find MY voice in all of this."
I have to say that seeing women for over 30 years, this is the one thing I hear over and over. Relationships are very important to you and you have a hard time finding the balance without losing your self.
Many times the little girl in you that responded to "be a good girl for mommy" has turned into a lifetime of people pleasing. And there lots of people to please. Kids, coworkers, bosses, husbands or significant others and of course the relationship that is many times the toughest of all, your own mother?
Guilt, self-doubt and too muchness. It all takes it toll. Sometimes you need a professional set of ears and eyes to be objective, empathetic, help you get clarity, find your voice and support that voice when everyone is pulling at you. You can find your voice and feel better. Therapy can help.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Recovery from the Narcissistic/Difficult Mother, Sexual Abuse Survivors, Childhood Trauma Survivors, Gay and Lesbian Clients
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Body Image
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Creative Blocks
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Adlerian Psychotherapy
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Contemplative Psychotherapy
- Depth Therapy
- Dreamwork and Dream Analysis
- Energy Psychology
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Humanistic Psychology
- Integral Psychotherapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Integrative Body Psychotherapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Object Relations
- Parent Work
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychology
- Process Oriented Psychology
- Self Psychology
- Systems Theory /Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.