Judith Saeks Gable, LCSW
|Professions: Clinical Social Work|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: LCSW|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
See other therapists in Los Altos, CA.
As a seasoned therapist and clinical supervisor for over 35 years, it is an honor for me to be able to assist you in your personal and/or professional journey towards growth and a greater sense of well-being. My role is to be both witness and facilitator in the therapeutic process as we work together to help you gain deeper insight, awareness, self-compassion, and useful practices that will lead you towards your intended goals (and some previously unimagined goals that may develop as we work together). I am acutely attuned to the individuals with whom I work and so the therapeutic journey is unique to what you bring and what you need. I will partner with you in a collaborative and dynamic fashion, insuring that you feel empowered along the way. Together we use the therapeutic process to:
- Reduce depression and anxiety.
- Cultivate insight to gain greater understanding about your experiences, feelings, and behaviors.
- Free you to make more satisfying choices and changes in your life.
- Develop and/or increase appreciation for your authentic self.
- Become more satisfied and effective at work.
- Feel empowered to ask for and pursue what you want and need.
- Engage in more satisfying, healthy relationships.
Choosing the right therapist is critical. I recommend that clients interview a number of therapists to find a good match. I am happy to offer referrals as needed.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Email or Call Judith Saeks Gable, LCSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 32708
Services I Provide
- Clinical Supervision
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.