Joyce Henley, MSW, LCSW, CEAP, SAP
|Professions: Psychotherapy, Clinical Social Work, Mental Health Counseling|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: LCSW - SW00986|
Billing and Insurance
Click here to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
See other therapists in O Fallon, MO.
See other therapists in Arnold, MO.
I am the person to call when you come from a dysfunctional family and want to end the cycle. Call me if you are struggling with a major loss and cannot move on with your life. Or if you are tired of feeling anxious and depressed and want to feel like your old self.
Just work with me for a little while and I will teach you how. I would love to be your supportive companion while you get to know the awesome person that you are. You will not believe how free that you will feel when you shed that excess baggage that you have been lugging around for so long. We will even have some fun while you are in therapy.
I have room in my practice for you. I care. You are not alone anymore. Contact me for an appointment.
Email or Call Joyce Henley, MSW, LCSW, CEAP, SAP at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 04792
More Info About My Practice
I am on many provider panels for EAP and mental health. Some of these include Magellan, Value Options, Anthem Blue Cross, Aetna, Cigna, Ceridian, Mental Healh Net, Medicare, United Behavioral Health, ENI, First Advantage, and Comp Psych. I have two (2) locations. They are in Arnold and O'Fallon, Missouri. Please call me on my cell phone at 314-239-7800 to schedule an appointment. I look forward to hearing from you.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
I am especially adept at helping people from dysfunctional families end the cycle. This involves improving their self-esteem, relationships and if they have children, their parenting skills. I am good at it, because I have learned that some information and emotional support is all that is needed to take people from just surviving to thriving.
You deserve to do more than just survive in life. You deserve to find companionship if you want it, and relationships with trust and sharing. You deserve to seek help when you need it, and to be able to express some of your feelings.
On the Fence About Going to Therapy?
For people who have had a negative experience in the past with a therapist, I am really sorry. Certainly, no therapist is perfect, we all have our shortcomings. Maybe you and your previous therapist were not a good fit. Or maybe you had the misfortune of going to somebody who is not competent, As with any other professions, there are good therapists, okay therapists, and not so good therapists. I hope you will consider trying again, because so many people are helped tremendously by therapists.
I always ask my clients about their previous experience with therapy, if they have seen one in the past. I find out what they found helpful, and what they did not like. I want to be sure that I do not repeat any of the mistakes that a previous therapist made. I do poll my clients when they complete therapy, and over 90% find their experience helpful.
My Blog Posts
- Codependency Workbook Exercise Four: Take Care of Yourself
- Codependency Workbook Exercise Three: Setting Boundaries
- Codependency Workbook Exercise Two: Relationship Inventory
- Codependency Workbook Exercise One: Family History
- Part III: When Co-Dependents Are Identified in the Workplace
- Part II: How Co-Dependents Come to Therapy - Teens
- Part I: How Co-Dependents Come Into Therapy
- What Issues People with Codependency Bring to Therapy
- Codependency: Changing Beliefs and Behaviors, Part II
- Codependency: Changing Beliefs and Behaviors, Part I
- Codependency Recovery and Managing Anxiety, Part III: Beliefs
- Codependency Recovery and Managing Anxiety, Part II: Relaxation
- Codependency Recovery and Managing Anxiety, Part I: Information and Exercise
- How Does Codependency Affect Us as Adults?
- What Is Codependency? An Introduction
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Mood disorders, substanace abuse, co-dependency, relationship issues, parenting, anger management, speak Spanish well, gay friendly
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.