Joshua Nash, LPC-S
Joshua Nash, LPC-S
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: LPC - 63069|
Billing and Insurance
Click here to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
See other therapists in Austin, TX.
I have a very direct, collaborative approach with my clients. I enjoy working quickly to get to the heart of what troubles a person. As a mindfulness-based therapist, I guide clients towards integrating mind with heart by uncovering the hidden, forgotten, and ignored aspects of the self.
Email or Call Joshua Nash, LPC-S at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 19419
How Psychotherapy Can Help
Psychotherapy, like any healing endeavor, works as a tool to usher in self-awareness and ultimately truth. When we allow ourselves to see reality for what it really is, rather than attempt to bend it to our will, we re-connect with the power that is our ability to control our response to what is. Controlling our response, and only our response, frees us.
My View on the Purpose of Psychotherapy
To heal the mind so that it may repair the body.
What I Love about Being a Psychotherapist
Basically everything. I'm thrilled to help people find a deeper truth within themselves which subsequently leads to greater self-awareness, self-mastery, and ultimately more love.
Important Factors for Choosing a Therapist
Do you believe they have your best interests at heart? Does it appear that the therapist practices what they preach? Ultimately, do you feel safe around them and do you trust them?
My Blog Posts
- How We Settle for Unhappiness with Others and Within
- 3 Red Flags You're About to Make a Decision You'll Regret
- Emotional Hijacking: How Connecting to Old Hurts Heals Us
- What If Your Emotions Are In Fact Perfectly Rational?
- The Expectation Trap: How Wanting Is Making You Angry
- The 1-Minute Meditation Your Anger Doesn't Want You to Know
- Are You Effectively Using Your Anger? Or Is It Using You?
- How to Reverse-Engineer Your Anger
- When Is Irritability a Symptom of a Mental Health Issue?
- It Feels Like Anger, but Is It Really Anxiety?
- From Sad to Mad: How Suppressing Your Sadness Invites Anger
- The Anger Management Myth: Is It Really Anger?
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.