Jonathan Bartlett, MA, MFT
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: MFC - 48223|
Billing and Insurance
See other therapists in Campbell, CA.
Whether you want short term solutions to long lasting problems or a more consistent relationship in which to explore deeper issues, I welcome you to give me a call to explore new options.
Your relationships are the touchstones to your personal well being. Our work will take a close look at those bonds - past and present - that continue to influence your present experience. Our weekly interactions provide ongoing opportunities to develop more authentic connections with your own well being and with those most important to you.
Email or Call Jonathan Bartlett, MA, MFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 05304
More Info About My Practice
I am a provider for MHN/Healthnet, Blue Sheild of California, and Magellan Health Services. If you have checked with your provider and choose to use out-of-network coverage, I will provide billing invoices to you upon request. Many PPOs provide for a limited number of individual or group sessions once a diagnosis is established. We can address this during our first session.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
My specialties include parent/child conflicts, child development and behavior management, couples therapy, and perinatal adjustment issues. I have seven years of experience providing group instruction to adults to enhance self-esteem, communication skills, and positive parenting tools. I have 20 years experience in the field of elementary school education; assisting children and parents achieve success with individually tailored curricula.
The Duration and Frequency of Therapy
Our initial session will be an opportunity for you to address your goals and to explore directly how we might tailor future sessions to meet those goals. If I believe your needs can best be met elsewhere, I will provide a list of referrals for you at this time. If we agree that you would benefit from our work together, I will generally request you to invest in a series of eight weekly sessions. Though you may choose to terminate sessions at any step along the way, this initial investment allows time to relax into the natural process of our developing relationship. After eight sessions, we can take time to assess your progress toward your goals and evaluate whether to continue. I honor each of my clients with my own candid assessments while giving them control over the course and direction of treatment. Though I reserve the right to terminate sessions that are beyond my scope of practice or competence, in most cases I follow my clients' lead in determining a successful completion.
My Blog Posts
- Secure and Elastic Attachment: Good Parenting Provides Both
- This Is Goodbye: Ending Therapy with Intention and Meaning
- Politically Bereft: Seeing Past Smugness in an Election Year
- You Are Not a Machine: How Human Fulfillment Transcends
- Don't Feed the Trolls: Understanding Your Inner Aggression
- Saying I'm Sorry: 3 Steps to a Genuine and Heartfelt Apology
- Shifting Your Reality: Are You Pulling Your Own Strings?
- Finding Integrity of Self—Alone and with Others
- How Do I Choose the Right Therapist for Me?
- Why Does Every Talk About 'Us' Turn into a Fight?
- Reworking Moments of Love and Suffering
- Confessions of Therapeutic Mistakes: Part I of 10,001
- Meet the GoodTherapy.org Topic Experts: Jonathan Bartlett
- My Sad Valentine: Good Grief and Love
- Adjusting to Uncertain Times: Shame, Dread, and Doubt
- Men Becoming Fathers
- Rewiring Your Brain: When Genomes Meet Connectomes
- Lying Games: The Deception of Status and Confidence
- Conscious Partnership Practice: A Post-Valentine's Day Reality Check
- Caring for Each Other After a Miscarriage
- Fatherhood: How Kids Benefit from Dad's Influence
- Boredom in Therapy: A Natural Form of Resistance
- Tired of Complaining? Make a Request
- Hostility in Relationships: Protecting Children from Toxic Fighting
- Why Couples Therapy? Why Now?
- An Introduction to Relational Psychotherapy: The Human Connection
Please note: The video above was submitted by Jonathan Bartlett, MA, MFT, and any views or opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by GoodTherapy.org. We do our best to ensure videos align with our mission and vision; however, if you find there is inappropriate content, please email us or call 888-563-2112 ext. 2.
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.