John Migueis, LCSW
John Migueis, LCSW
|Professions: Counselling, Mental Health Counseling, Psychotherapy|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: LCSW|
Billing and Insurance
I am an in-network provider for:
See other therapists in Scotch Plains, NJ.
See other therapists in Bridgewater, NJ.
I have been working with individuals and families since 1998. The majority of my work has been with adolescents and adults who struggle with a variety of psychiatric, emotional and behavioral issues in individual and group settings. My specialties include Trauma, Anxiety, Mood Disorders (Depression, Bipolar), Addiction, Anger Management, Borderline Personality Disorder and Parenting.
My approach to therapy draws primarily from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
Email or Call John Migueis, LCSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 06756
More Info About My Practice
I am in-network with the following Insurance Plans:
AmeriHealth, AmeriHealth 65, AmeriHealth PPO
Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Horizon Managed Care (HMO, POS, Direct)and Access Direct
Magellan EAP and Magellan Workplace Groups
My Blog Posts
- Confronting the Myth of the 'Normal' Family
- Grief Mythology: Mourning Can Create Alternate Realities
- Unyielding Teens and Disempowered Parents
- Depathologizing Adolescent Trauma Reaction During the Engagement Phase
- Forgiveness in Family Therapy
- How to Respond to Bullying
- Using Dialectical Behavior Therapy Techniques with Imago and Family Therapy
- Why Teens with Depression Need Structure During Summer
- Family and Loss - In It Together
- Adolescent Consequences, 100% Natural and Organic!
Services I Provide
- Clinical Supervision
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Trauma Survivors, Teens, Adults, and Families
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.