Joan Elizabeth Fink Arney, MS, LMHP, LPC, NCC
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy, , , Clinical Social Work|
I'm a licensed professional.
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
It takes COURAGE to come into therapy and identify the barriers in your life preventing YOU from having happy, normal, healthy relationships! Congratulations on taking the first step!
I provide a safe, confidential environment for you to share your concerns with me. YOU are NOT ALONE!
It takes vulnerability to break down those barriers, understand your triggers, find your VOICE and be able to ASK for what YOU want and need in a relationship, career, marriage and more.
I will give you the tools you need to break down these barriers and start living a happy, healthy life!
or Call Joan Elizabeth Fink Arney, MS, LMHP, LPC, NCC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 24715
More Info About My Practice
I specialize in Out of Control Sexual Behaviors, Relationship problems and Marital Conflict, Sex Therapy and Sexual Identity Concerns, Responsible Non-Monogamy/monogamy, Childhood sexual, physical and emotional abuse, mixed orientation marriages, coming out, and depression and anxiety.
I am a Gay Affirmative Psychotherapist emphasizing how being knowledgeable about gay issues informs the therapeutic process. Additionally, I teach you how to communicate specifically w/ your partner so each of you feel heard and validated!
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Out of Control Sexual Behaviors, Relationship problems and Marital Conflict, Sex Therapy and Sexual Identity Concerns, Responsible Non-Monogamy/monogamy, Childhood sexual, physical and emotional abuse, mixed orientation marriages, coming out, and depression and anxiety.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Body Image
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Intelligence
- Family of Origin Issues
- Fertility Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- HIV / AIDS
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Internet Addiction
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Other - Not Listed Here
- Polyamory / Nonmonogamous Relationships
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sex Addiction
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Adlerian Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Collaborative Couple Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT)
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Sport / Fitness Psychology
- Transactional Analysis
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.