Jim Hutt, PhD
|Professions: Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Psychotherapy|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: MFT - MFT15915|
Billing and Insurance
Click here to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
See other therapists in Menlo Park, CA.
My approach to helping people is non-pathology based, which draws from, and enhances, the strengths a person possesses. It is also very collaborative, and emphasizes the the process of differentiation, conflict management, and building a foundation of self-trust, and trust of the other. I also teach individuals and couples methods of reducing emotional reactivity through the use of energy psychology techniques and neuro-psychology. These models are used in conjunction with the Pearson-Bader developmental model, with an additional understanding of psychodynamics.
Email or Call Jim Hutt, PhD at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 00493
My Blog Posts
- Don’t Fall Into the Trap of the “Relief Divorce”
- Resentful Compliance Versus Commitment
- Communication: Competitive vs Cooperative
- Managing Criticism and Defensiveness in Relationships
- Integrity and Communication
- You've Just Learned About An Affair
- Infidelity: Consequences of Punishing the Offending Partner
- Eliminate Blame to Overcome Helplessness
- When Yelling is a Pattern
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
High conflict couples, co-parent counseling with divorcing couples, the addictions, couples recovering from an infidelity, parenting coaching and teaching
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.