Jill Solomon-Hardie MA MFT
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
MFT - 40159
1-800-651-8085 ext. 05283
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
My approach is down-to-earth and collaborative. I work with you to help you understand your historical patterns and what is getting in the way of you making positive changes in your life. Together, we establish the goals of therapy and help you express deeper, hidden parts of yourself.
Many of us come to a crossroads in our life where we need some support, guidance, and new life tools to make brave changes. I provide a challenging yet nurturing new perspective that can help you grow in ways that you've always wanted to.
In addition to traditional talk therapy, I am also a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner and work with trauma and the body. This form of therapy helps people access and release trauma stuck in the body that can cause a variety of issues such as: addiction, chronic pain and illness, relational issues, and eating disorders (just to name a few). I look forward to hearing from you!
Call Jill Solomon-Hardie MA MFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 05283
More Info About My Practice
My practice is private pay but I can offer a sliding scale depending on need.
I supervise an MA, MFT Intern in my practice that provides quality care and a low sliding scale, if you need additional referrals.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
- Home-Based Therapy
Eating Disorders, Chronic Pain sufferers, Adolescents, Fertility Issues and Parenting, Drug and Alcohol Addiction, Love Addiction and Co-dependency, Trauma and PTSD, Relationship Issues, Anxiety and Depression
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Attachment Issues
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Creative Blocks
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Fertility Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- HIV / AIDS
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Post Partum Depression
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Body Psychotherapy
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Collaborative Therapy / Collaborative Language Systems
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Humanistic Psychology
- Integrative Body Psychotherapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Somatic Experiencing
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.