Jennifer Wilburn, LMHC, CIC
Jennifer Wilburn, LMHC, CIC
|Professions: Clinical Social Worker, Life Coach, Counselor, Creative Arts Therapist|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor - MH13887
Fees: Therapeutic Book Club Starts March 7th! Six group sessions for $150, reading Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton! To learn more about the Book Club and to register, visit jenwilburn.com.
"Like" Jen Wilburn Coaching and Counseling on Facebook and stay in the loop with classes and upcoming book clubs!
I offer a range of services to support my clients, including counseling and life coaching sessions to help my clients achieve mental, spiritual, and physical wellness. I can help whether you struggle with recovery, healing, life transitions, stress, empowerment, relationship issues, or need help with personal or professional growth.
or Call Jennifer Wilburn, LMHC, CIC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 25089
More Info About My Practice
Counseling and coaching sessions may include distance therapy via Skype or telephone, walk and talk sessions which include exercise to achieve wellness goals, and sessions with families, couples, or individuals. I am committed to offering a judgmental, safe, confidential, and warm space where healing and change can grow. I rely on a range of techniques and interventions, tailoring my approach to the needs my clients bring to each session.
Some clients request specific therapies, including meditation, bibliotherapy, poetry therapy, play therapy, and many others. I work with clients of all ages, embracing a culturally sensitive approach, since cultural and religious values play important roles in creating change and making decisions. All coaching and counseling sessions, as well as classes are self-pay with sliding fee scale available based on income. Discount Packages are available!
On the Fence About Going to Therapy?
Life is too short to wait! Call or email to make an appointment today! Welcoming new clients!
- Creative Arts Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Jen specializes in post-traumatic stress (PTSD), anxiety, relationship issues, depression, sexual abuse, aging, and mental health with medical conditions. She teaches a seasonal mindfulness meditation class on the beach, and authors and provides community training sessions advocating for emotional and mental wellness and the reduction of mental health stigma. She is also a resume, cover letter, CV, literature review, and qualitative analysis writing expert.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Body Psychotherapy
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Collaborative Couple Therapy
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Creative Art Therapy
- Developmental Model of Couples Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Energy Psychology
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- Family Attachment Narrative Therapy
- Family Constellations
- Family Systems Therapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Humanistic Psychology
- Integration of different therapy models
- Integrative Body Psychotherapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Journal Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Parent Work
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Play Therapy
- Poetry Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Psychoanalysis / Modern Psychoanalysis
- Sand Tray / Sand Play Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Self Acceptance Training
- Self Psychology
- Self Relations
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Sport / Fitness Psychology
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.