Janine Murphy-Neilson, LPC
|Professions: Counselling, Psychotherapy, Marriage & Family Therapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
LPC - 0701003483
1-800-651-8085 ext. 05563
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Nothing can be as painful as feeling that the relationships you care so much about are not going the way you would like. When you have tried to work things out with a loved one and yet you keep ending up in the same negative pattern this can be so discouraging. In therapy I can help by teaching you where things are getting off track and give you the skills to improve your communication and connection. I feel passionate about helping people find or create relationships that are fulfilling rather than settling for less and will actively work with you to make these changes.
or Call Janine Murphy-Neilson, LPC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 05563
More Info About My Practice
My fee for individual therapy is $125.00 for a 45 minute session and for couples and families $145.00 for a 60 minute session. I do not participate with insurance but will be happy to provide receipts for you to file for insurance reimbursement for out of network providers.
Please feel free to call-I offer a 20 minute free initial phone consultation and check out my web page to view my 5 Tips for Improving Your Relationship Starting Now.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Humanistic Psychology
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Positive Psychology
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.