Heidi Summers, MA, MFT, LPCC
Heidi Summers, MA, MFT, LPCC
|Professions: Counseling Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: $120.00 per 50 Minute session
Free Initial Consultation
I am a compassionate and interactive therapist who not only listens, but also talks! I believe successful counseling needs to involve participation from both the client and therapist. There are times in life we all need someone to help bear the burdens of life. Going through pain, problems, or loss shouldn't ever have to be done alone.
I offer a comprehensive and competent approach to therapy. Together we will decide what will best suit your current needs. I provide both short and long-term counseling. In our initial phone call and first visit I will carefully listen, ask questions, and work with you to determine what type of therapy is most appropriate for your personal situation.
Therapy can be very beneficial in times of crisis, life-transitions, long-standing concerns, or when you just need some help in getting a different perspective on something.
Please feel free to call me for further information or answers to any questions you may have.
I look forward to helping you live your life to the fullest!
or Call Heidi Summers, MA, MFT, LPCC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 05427
More Info About My Practice
I accept some insurance and EAP plans.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
I have specialized training in helping people reach a place of accepting self-forgiveness and extending forgiveness to others.
I offer pre-marital counseling and am certified to give the Prepare-Enrich pre-marital assessment.
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Career Choice
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Depth Therapy
- Depth-Oriented Brief Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Process Oriented Psychology
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.