Glen R. Hilton, MS, LPC, LMFT
Glen R. Hilton, MS, LPC, LMFT
|Professions: Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Psychotherapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
LPC - 64992
LMFT - 201187
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
As a client entering into a therapeutic relationship, you know your life situation better than anyone. As your counselor, my role is primarily to support and encourage you on your own journey of self-discovery. My training and experience provide the tools and resources to equip you on your journey and keep it safe. Your experience, values and beliefs will determine to what destination we will travel, and which routes you choose to take to get there. Together, we will seek to uncover the questions, and answers, that will get you to your destination.
or Call Glen R. Hilton, MS, LPC, LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 04068
More Info About My Practice
Weekday, Evening and Saturday appointments available.
Fee for initial (1-hour) session: $125.
Fee for future individual / couples / family sessions: $100 for first hour; $25 / additional 15 minutes.
Group rates depend on projected group size.
Payment accepted in cash, check or credit/debit card.
Insurance & Employee Assistance Plans Accepted: Aetna, American Behavioral, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, ComPsych, Interface EAP, MHNet, Texas Medical Health Partnership Medicaid, United Behavioral Healthcare (OptumHealth), Value Options.
(We will also file directly for plans where we are out-of-network, if benefits are available.)
I accept a limited number of SLIDING SCALE FEE clients, through a collaboration with another organization.
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
At-risk youth, young adults, blended families, GLBTQ adults and teens
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Adoption / Reunion Issues
- Aggression and Violence
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Multicultural Concerns
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Physical Abuse
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Suspiciousness / Paranoia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Workplace Issues
- Anger Management
- Collaborative Therapy / Collaborative Language Systems
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Family Constellations
- Family Systems Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Integration of different therapy models
- Journal Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Solution Focused Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.