I'm a licensed professional.
Clinical Psychologist - PSY1890
Clinical Psychologist - 0810004672
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
My goal is to help my clients achieve rapid, positive changes in their lives, emotions, and actions using an interactive and pragmatic approach, focusing on specific goals and solutions. I offer support and practical feedback that enables you to improve your life, address personal struggles, and achieve healthier relationships.
Utilizing a variety of approaches, I aim to achieve a tailored, integrated approach that meets each client's unique needs. This helps my clients build upon their strengths, tackle their biggest challenges, and achieve personal growth. My twenty years of experience have earned me insight into a variety of challenges. I have expertise in hypnotherapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), emotional freedom technique (EFT), neurolinguistic programming (NLP), mindfulness training, and psychodynamic psychotherapy.
Please visit my website for more information. I look forward to working together.
or Call Dr Gail Kalin at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 20568
How Psychotherapy Can Help
Effective psychotherapy is the best investment a person can make to improve their life in all ways, as it effects relationships and health, both personally and professionally.
My Guiding Ethical Principles
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs. I help them attain their own specific goals and personal growth.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Psychological Evaluation
- Anger Management
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Core Process Psychotherapy
- Developmental Needs Meeting Strategy
- Dreamwork and Dream Analysis
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Energy Psychology
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Gottman Method
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Other - Not Listed Here
- Positive Psychology
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT)
- Thought Field Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
- Transpersonal Psychotherapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.