|Professions: Counseling Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Psychotherapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: $100 individual session 50min
$120 couples session 50min
or Call Evelyn Nunez, MA, LPC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 31192
More Info About My Practice
I am not in network with insurances, however, I am more than happy to provide a superbill or itemized invoice that you can give your insurance provider for reimbursement.
My fees are the following ones.
$100 for individual therapy
$120 for couples therapy
What I Say to People Concerned about the Therapy Process
Therapy is a process where different emotions will surface. Human beings have been taught that when you talk about something that hurt you in the past, you feel hurt again and therefore it is easier to not talk about it. What we don't know is that each time we talk about hurtful times, that pain becomes less and less until it becomes a more neutral feeling. Therapy is like cleaning a wound instead of putting a band aid and not looking at it. The therapeutic process can bring amazing outcomes and feelings of relief once the mixture of emotions has subsided.
What Makes up a Problem?
We all go through bad days and emotions that do not feel so a amazing. Sometimes we also find out that we have some not so great habits, however, this does not mean we have a problem. I usually describe a problem by asking the following questions:
Is this affecting your life in significant ways? Is this making your relationships fail? Is this affecting your regular activities such as work performance or your daily routine? Does your life revolve around this? Do you have to go out of your way because of this?
If your answer is yes, then it is a problem. Problems, however, are opportunities to grow and learn about oneself. Therapy is a great way to process over these problems and make them become a positive thing as opposed to a negative one.
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Psychological Evaluation
Immigrants, trauma victims, adolescents, etc.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Adoption / Reunion Issues
- Aggression and Violence
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Dual Diagnosis
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- HIV / AIDS
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Humanistic Psychology
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Play Therapy
- Sand Tray / Sand Play Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.