Diana Denson M.A., M.Ed., L.P.C.C.
Diana Denson M.A., M.Ed., L.P.C.C.
|Professions: Counselor, Counseling Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapist|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor - 0087211
Fees: Your session will be a full 60 minutes long, and the fee is always affordable!
A free phone consultation is also available.
Free Initial Consultation
Would you like more passion, playfulness and joy in your intimate relationship?
Would you like to start communicating more clearly and feeling more confident about getting your thoughts across?
--Are you ready to understand YOURSELF better so you can get along more smoothly with someone else?
I graduated from Columbia University, and have been counseling for 30 years. This work has been much more than a profession; It 's been a wonderful experience of helping others with ATTENTION, CARING and RESPECT!
No matter what you've been through in your life up to now, there is a better way to live TODAY through learning more about:
1) The 3 SECRETS to managing anger;
2) The tools that help you let go of the past through NEW UNDERSTANDING; and
3) The ATTITUDE - CHANGE strategy for overcoming negative thoughts and feelings;
LET'S GET STARTED with a counseling relationship that supports your efforts to move forward and helps you see results immediately! Call 299-8989.
When handling a problem, it helps to talk to someone else. You don't have to feel alone in your process! Opening up to a trusted counselor helps you sort out unorganized thoughts and conflicting feelings.
Did you ever get any training on how to best handle feelings, sex, family, finances, communication, friends, relationships, and kids?
This is what you'll experience here: A SAFE, POSITIVE, ENCOURAGING place to see what you need to handle your daily life challenges.
My specialties include: Couples counseling; depression and anxiety counseling; communication help; life coaching; career and financial counseling; parenting and family therapy; anger management; mediation for premarital, marital and separation and divorce issues; retirement, and men's and women's trust and intimacy issues.
One of my clients shared this:
"Diana is kind, compassionate, ethical and very skilled. She has helped me change my life in ways I never thought possible." E. W.
I hope you'll give yourself the chance you deserve to go beyond the past, and learn new tools and strategies for living!
Please call today at 299-8989!
or Call Diana Denson M.A., M.Ed., L.P.C.C. at 505-299-8989
More Info About My Practice
The fee I charge is affordable, and has been the same for the past 22 years. Please call me at 299-8989 so I can learn more about what you need, and how I can help!
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
--Let me help you get over hurts from the past, and feelings of blame, resentment and anger that keep you from enjoying life!
--Through talking, listening and learning the latest, most effective strategies for helping yourself, you will see changes in every aspect of your life.
--Communication challenges, compulsive thinking and behavior, low self-esteem, and fear of failure are all issues that I work with in individuals and couples.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
I specialize in solutions for communication issues, anger and conflict, and difficult relationships. I work with adults, young adults and elders from all ethnic, religious/spiritual,and lifestyle groups.
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Career Choice
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Gambling Addiction
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Internet Addiction
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Multicultural Concerns
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Post Partum Depression
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Anger Management
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Contemplative Psychotherapy
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Energy Psychology
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Humanistic Psychology
- Integration of different therapy models
- Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Non-Violent Communication
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychology
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Pragmatic / Experiential Therapy for Couples
- Relational Life Therapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Self Acceptance Training
- Self Psychology
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Thought Field Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.