Dee Moffett MA, MFT
Dee Moffett MA, MFT
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapist|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: LMFT - 84494|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: I know personally know how difficult it is to reach out for help; therefore, I offer a free 20 minute consultation for that brave first step. Feel free to call me or visit me in my office with any questions that will guide you toward feeling comfortable and confident that you and I make a good team.
See other therapists in Corte Madera, CA.
In today's busy world it is easy for us to ignore what is not working in our life and just push forward. Then suddenly, building anxiety and frustration overwhelm us leaving us stuck and depressed. We wonder: How Did This Happen? I understand how this happens. Relationship conflicts, separation, grief/loss, trauma, parenting issues, career change, mid-life issues and other transitions are difficult for all of us. Even happy transitions can be stressful. Those who triumph in life generally do so with help. Let's you and I create a small team based on trust and respect. There can be immediate relief in knowing that we are not alone and that someone understands and cares. Together we will navigate the work or relationship conflicts and heal the pains and distress making room for joy and contentment in your life.
Email or Call Dee Moffett MA, MFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 24407
More Info About My Practice
With the aid of a skilled therapist, facing life's challenges is possible and often leads to benefits beyond our original goals. The process of therapy is healing as well as inspiring. We can find new meaning and purpose in our lives. I want to help you find your inner strengths, recognize your value and become the person you want to be. We all have potential for inner wisdom and creativity; sometimes we just need help locating it. I believe couples have the ability to repair and rejuvenate their bond and families can learn to be effective communicators. I bring extensive training and education but importantly I draw on my life experiences allowing for a deeper personal understanding of what you are going through.
My Therapy Focus
Positive Lasting Changes:
* Couples transforming their relationship into an intimate friendship.
* Empowering parents as they view their children differently and experience new positive responses from their children.
* Guiding individual adults and teens in healing the pain and discovering their hidden potential, often for the first time.
* Increasing skill level with adult ADHD/ADD; treating Bipolar, Addiction.
* Coping with Fertility Issues, IVF/ART; Postpartum Depression.
* Becoming calmer and learning how to manage strong emotions in the treatment of Anxiety, Depression.
Services I Provide
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.