Deanna Richards, LMHC
|Professions: Counseling, Mental Health Counseling, Psychotherapy|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Mental Health Counseling - 006322|
Billing and Insurance
Fees: Out of Pocket Fee: $110 - $170
See other therapists in New York City, NY.
You are taking an important step towards shaping your life. I provide a safe and confidential environment in which you can take an active role in deepening your self-awareness and self-understanding. My approach to working with you is infused with creativity, humor, and non-judgement. Our therapeutic relationship will be focused on you and your goals. Everyone faces difficult issues and choices throughout their lifetime. It is my hope that our alliance will empower you to navigate present and future life challenges. You may find that by working together, you are able to achieve new insights, learn new skills, and achieve a sense of wellness, balance, and greater self-efficacy.
Email or Call Deanna Richards, LMHC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 24867
More Info About My Practice
I work with adults and adolescents on a variety of issues including (but not limited to) Anxiety, Mood Dysregulation, Gender Identity, Race, Ethnicity & Culture, Relationships and Sex. My practice is: LGBTQIA affirming, poly, open relationship & kink friendly, multicultural/racial/ethnic informed.
My Blog Posts
- How to Create Achievable Goals for Your Mental Wellness
- Self-Care in Relationships: Creating ‘Me’ Time Within a ‘We’
- Is Shame Stopping You from Achieving Your Goals?
- 4 Ways to Ease Travel Anxiety During the Holiday Season
- 4 Things to Do Before Starting Same-Sex Marriage Counseling
- What Nonmonogamous Couples Can Teach the Rest of Us
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.