Deanna Daniels, LMFT
|Professions: Mental Health Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Coaching|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Marriage & Family Therapist - MFC 46227|
Billing and Insurance
Click here to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
See other therapists in Huntington Beach, CA.
My approach to helping people can be summed up in one word: curiosity. Though I definitely have expertise in psychology, counseling, and helping people, in no way am I the "expert" on anyone's life experience. I also believe that the "problem" is the problem, not the person. I work collaboratively with those who consult me and foster a non-pathologizing and safe environment for people to reclaim lost strengths, uncover possibilities, and construct the life they want to live.
Email or Call Deanna Daniels, LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 15412
My Blog Posts
- Facing the Holidays Amid Grief, Sorrow, and the Pain of Loss
- Party of One: Fall in Love with Yourself First
- Why You Shouldn't Underestimate the Healing Power of Hope
- Win Some, Lose Some: How Baseball Mirrors the Game of Life
- Brilliance Darkened: Have We Learned from Robin Williams?
- Imagine a ‘Mind-Healthy’ Society
- Young Adulthood: an Underestimated Life Transition
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Consultation with MFT Trainees/Inters, Motivation/Athletic Performance, Women's Issues
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.