David Steinberg, Phd, LCSW
|Professions: Clinical Social Work, Counseling, Psychotherapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
Clinical Social Work
Clinical Social Work
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I work from the premise that people are relational beings. First and foremost I focus on where you are and what you need at any given moment. The therapeutic relationship has the power to be transforming, and I see my role as being a facilitator in your growth and evolution as a person.
or Call David Steinberg, Phd, LCSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 10791
More Info About My Practice
I am an out-of-network provider. My fees range from $100 to $175 per session. Feel free to call me for a free phone consultation.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Marriage and couples counseling is my specialty. I am adept at helping people heal their relationships with their partners by helping them be in right relationship with themselves. You cannot have emotional intimacy until you are clear what your own feelings are. Whether you are coming for individual counseling or couples counseling I will help you clarify your emotional world so that you can develop the bridges for healthy relationships.
How My Own Struggles Made Me a Better Therapist
My own life struggles have absolutely made me the therapist and person that I am today. Early in my career I dreaded working with married couples in part because I had no experience with marriage and children. Getting married and raising kids has given me new insight into myself and the way that I look at commitment and how children can change a relationship.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Attachment Issues
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Creative Blocks
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Multicultural Concerns
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Suspiciousness / Paranoia
- Trust Issues
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Object Relations
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Self Psychology
- Self Relations
- Yoga Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.