David Flowers, LPC-S, NCC
David Flowers, LPC-S, NCC
|Professions: Mental Health Counselor, Psychotherapist|
I'm a licensed professional.
Professional Counselor - 6401006790
Fees: $140 for our first session (the intake), which will run 60-75 minutes
$120 for all sessions after the first, which will run about 55 minutes
Cash Pay: If after talking with me on the phone you think you might want to come see me, but I do not accept your insurance, I will talk with you about options for cash pay. Let's try not to let money get in the way of us working together if you feel like maybe I can help you.
Medicare/Medicaid only through McLaren Health insurance.
People tend to quickly become very comfortable talking to me. I love that because when that happens, and there's a good relationship, good therapy is simple. Not always easy, but simple.
or Call David Flowers, LPC-S, NCC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 30887
What I Love about Being a Psychotherapist
I get to spend my life talking to people about their deepest fears, highest hopes, and what is holding them back from becoming the people they really want to be.
How My Own Struggles Made Me a Better Therapist
My own struggles (MS and anxiety) remind me that struggling is normal, and it's nothing to be ashamed of.
Why Going to Therapy Does Not Mean You are Weak or Flawed
There's nothing better than reaching the place where you are strong enough to admit everything isn't always fine. Because you can be okay anyway. You can learn to thrive amid the struggles in your life.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Clinical Supervision
I work with all populations, but feel special affinity toward people with multiple sclerosis and other chronic illness, survivors of spiritual/religious abuse, and suicidal populations
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Blended Family Issues
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Chronic Illness / Disability
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Intelligence
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Money and Financial Issues
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Values Clarification
- Young Adult Issues
- Anger Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Contemplative Psychotherapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT)
- Reality Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.