Damon Constantinides, PhD, LCSW
|Professions: Psychotherapy, Clinical Social Work, Counselling|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Licensed Clinical Social Worker - CW017218|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: Free 30 minute consultation. Average fee 120-150 per session.
See other therapists in Philadelphia, PA.
Everyday we tell ourselves stories about our lives, I believe that therapy can be a way to change that story about yourself; to create a story that is more true to your core self through healing and growing. I work with teenagers and adults who are feelings stuck, worried, or numb and want things to change. My job as a therapist is to act as a coach and a mirror. I don't think that I have all the answers, I think that you do and I'd like to help you figure them out.
Email or Call Damon Constantinides, PhD, LCSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 06823
More Info About My Practice
I take UPENN Behavioral Health Insurance. Many of my clients also receive reimbursement directly through their health insurance by submitting monthly itemized receipts.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
I am especially good at helping people reduce stress and anxiety in their lives. Anxiety can only live in the past or the future, learning more about being in the present moment has been useful for many of my clients.
Importance of the Client-Therapist Alliance
The thing that makes therapy different than using a self-help book or talking with friends is the connection between a client and a therapist that is both professional and personal. My office is a place free of judgement that allows you to re-imagine what it possible in your life.
My Blog Posts
- How to Support a Transgender Friend or Family Member
- Dealing with Bullies: The Support Your LGBTQ Child Needs
- Beyond Coming Out: Supporting Your LGBTQ Teenager
- Home for the Holidays: Strategies for Self-Care
- Pulling Back the Curtain: A Story of Authenticity
- Polyamory in a Monogamist World
- 'Shoulds,' Mindfulness, and the Holidays
- Building a Whole Self: Multidimensional Identities
- Queer: Intersections of Gender and Sexual Identity
- Relinquishing Rigid Gender Rules
- Bodies and Identity: Body Image and Understanding Ourselves
- Empowerment Through Anger: The Tools of Nonviolent Communication
- New Dimensions of Sexual Identity
- Redefining Ourselves: Navigating Life with a “Spoiled Identity”
- The Inner Voices of Prejudice and Discrimination
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Teenagers, college students, parents
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.