Cristina Morue, MC, LPC, NCC
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Professional Counselor - LPC-13971
1-800-651-8085 ext. 14270
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
At True Self Counseling, I believe in taking a non judgmental approach while proving a caring and safe therapeutic environment. My goal is to help you gain a new perspective and to provide you with skills to help you move forward in life. I will work collaboratively with you to help you cope with your challenges and stressful situations. My hope is to help you connect with your inner strengths and values, resulting in finding your full potential and connecting with your true self.
or Call Cristina Morue, MC, LPC, NCC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 14270
More Info About My Practice
Individual, family and couples therapy are available.
$100 : 50 minutes
$150 : 90 minutes
I also accept Aetna and Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Family Therapy
I have experience working with depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, personality disorders, interpersonal issues, trauma, impulsive behaviors and relationship issues. I utilize a variety of approaches to address my clients individual needs including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). I have also been trained in trauma therapy including EMDR.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Career Choice
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Multicultural Concerns
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Physical Abuse
- Post Partum Depression
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Suspiciousness / Paranoia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Mindfulness Based Approaches
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.