|Professions: Counseling, Psychotherapy, Mental Health Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Professional Counselor - 2019
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I believe you are capable of changing your thinking which can allow you to feel more positive and confident about living the life you want. In our initial meeting, we will discuss short and long term goals, so you can receive customized service to fit your needs. Our first meeting emphasizes confidentiality and the expectations and responsibilities for us both in order to provide a safe environment for you to achieve your goals.
or Call Cindy Rigamer, MEd, LPC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 11777
More Info About My Practice
Counseling in the mental health field for over 25 years, I have worked with children, adolescents, couples and families on a variety of issues ranging from learning difficulties to relationship problems. Most recently I have counseled individuals with mood disorders, substance abuse and schizophrenia.
Current fee $100 and I am a provider for the following insurance companies: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Cigna. My office is easily accessible in the heart of Metairie - 3351 Severn Avenue. Suite 301 Metairie, LA 70002. Call me directly to discuss your initial needs and/or to set up an appointment.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
I am happily married for over 30 years and have raised 3 children who are successful in their adult lives. I believe these personal life experiences have helped me to understand and help others in their relationships and tribulations as much as my educational training has.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
Chronic Mental Illness clients and their families involved in caregiving for them.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Learning Difficulties
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Suspiciousness / Paranoia
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Dance / Movement Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Play Therapy
- Self Acceptance Training
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.