I'm a licensed professional.
LCMHC - 068-0000427
LADC - 000067
I am an in-network provider for:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont
Good psychotherapy is the art of helping people figure out what it is the truly want, at both conscious and unconscious levels, and then be a guide and companion through the changes and struggles that will move them towards their goals.
So we begin by working together to understand you deeply in all your complexity, successes and struggles. As you clarify what you think, feel, and value most deeply, I bring expertise to the process of helping you do the work of creating a more ideal and satisfying life.
or Call Scott Earisman, LCMHC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 01457
More Info About My Practice
I try to be as easy to work with as possible, including accepting most insurances, maintaining some flexibility in my schedule, and finding ways to help that feel right to you. I have helped many folks over the past 15 years of practice, and I would be glad to explore the ways we could work together. You can always call me, email through this website, or connect from here to my own website.
My View on the Purpose of Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy, done well, helps you heal and be healthy, and helps you grow and develop. These changes allow you to have a more satisfying life, and be more successful in finding and getting what you genuinely want from your life for yourself and for the people you love and care about.
- Clinical Supervision
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Couples and folks with relationship difficulties, athletes, performers, people ready to work to experience significant change, and those feeling stuck due to fear or discouragement.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Creative Blocks
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Internet Addiction
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sleep Disorders
- Autogenic Training
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Depth Hypnosis
- Depth-Oriented Brief Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Humanistic Psychology
- Integration of different therapy models
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychology
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Sport / Fitness Psychology
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.