Carolyn Poole, LPC-S, LCDC
Carolyn Poole, LPC-S, LCDC
|Professions: Psychotherapy, Counseling, Mental Health Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
LPC - 12208
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
You're searching for a therapist because you or someone you care about is suffering. The purpose of my work is to provide you with the skills and healing necessary to allow you to live in freedom. Freedom from the pain of trauma and abuse; freedom from the weight of addiction, depression, or anxiety; freedom to see your relationships grow. I work actively and compassionately to provide a warm, supportive, safe atmosphere that facilitates your emotional health and well-being. Together we discover how you may become free of the feelings that prevent us from living our lives fully.
My practice focuses on treating adults for trauma and abuse, alcohol and drug abuse, addictions, depression, anxiety, relationship and marriage issues. My work aims at helping you learn how to feel in charge of your thoughts and emotions, rather than being overwhelmed by them.
My techniques range from the technical to the experiential, and I modify my style and approach depending on the focus of treatment and interest of each client. My approach is eclectic and encompasses many therapy methods including Client-Centered, Existential, Humanistic, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Psychodynamic, Transpersonal, Hypnotherapy, and EMDR.
Visit my website for more information.
or Call Carolyn Poole, LPC-S, LCDC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 07129
More Info About My Practice
Rates are discussed and set on an individual basis. Carolyn provides a sliding scale ($100-$125) to make therapy more affordable, including a student/hardship rate based on income. Affordability is also helped by coming less often than the traditional once a week.
Carolyn bills clients directly for their sessions. Services may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. If you intend to seek insurance reimbursements, it is strongly recommended that you contact your insurance carrier in advance and ask about your "behavioral health, out of network" benefits. Clients are provided the documentation required for requesting reimbursement from their insurance company.
Payment methods accepted include Cash, Check, and Credit/Debit Cards.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Gambling Addiction
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Physical Abuse
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Gestalt Therapy
- Humanistic Psychology
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Transpersonal Psychotherapy
- Voice Dialogue
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.