East Valley Center for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - Camille Caiozzo, Ph.D.
|Professions: Psychology, Social Work|
I'm a licensed professional.
Psychologist - PSY 8751
Marriage Family Therapist - MFT 15160
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Do you struggle with recurring depression, anxiety, panic attacks, and/or phobias that stop you from living a full life? Tired of just "talking about it" in other therapies but still ending up feeling bad? Then you may want to explore the possibilities of COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY (CBT). After months or years of trying to help yourself, we know you are most interested in getting fast relief from pain and distress, and, in learning the skills to relieve symptoms now and to minimize the chances of them recurring in the future. This is the work and goal of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. CBT is a clinically and research proven breakthrough in mental health care.
or Call East Valley Center for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - Camille Caiozzo, Ph.D. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 00254
More Info About My Practice
If you would like to discuss your issues with me by phone, I can be reached at (818) 846-9501 and I would be glad to give you a free phone consultation. My regular fees are $150 per session for individual (45/50 minute session) and $225 per session for couples (75 minute session). Unfortunately, I do not take any insurances but I would be glad to provide you with an appropriate receipt (after payment to me) for you to submit to your insurance company to obtain any reimbursement.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Panic disorders, phobias, depression, OCD, anxiety disorders, long standing patterns of behaviors. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy has been shown through research to be one of the most effective forms of therapy for these types of disorders and I have received specialized training in same.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Adults ages 18 to the elderly; Panic Attacks/Disorders, Phobias, Fear of Driving, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Excessive Worry, Generalized Anxiety,and, Depression specialization.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Career Choice
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Creative Blocks
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Anger Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Schema Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.