|Professions: Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
LPC - 6039
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. I work with families, couples, adolescents, and individuals to identify and work towards creating a life worth living. Sometimes we encounter struggles, and it is through these struggles that we can identify what we really want in our life, and our relationships. Entering therapy can be scary, but through a collaborative approach that helps each client identify what they need, we can work together to create acceptance and to make positive, sustainable change.
I believe change comes from two places. First is to step outside of one's emotional experience and become an observer, to see all the possibilities we have. The second place is within relationships. Relationships help us identify our beliefs about ourselves, and the people with whom we surround ourselves.
I specialize in the role of family and intimate relationships have in our lives. This takes place at all levels. Whether you come to my office by yourself, with your adolescent, significant other, or your family, we will work together in the context of being apart of a community.
or Call Ann Murrin, MA, LPC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 13148
What I Love about Being a Psychotherapist
I love being honored by clients by hearing their stories, struggles, and triumphs, and being an observer and guide in helping people build a life worth living.
My Role as a Therapist
My role as a therapist is help facilitate acceptance and change through collaboration with my clients and their families.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
I provide emergency appointment for people who feel that are having suicidal thoughts, and need help right away to avoid self-harm.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Adoption / Reunion Issues
- Aggression and Violence
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Physical Abuse
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Parent Work
- Satir Transformational Systemic Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.