Ana Adelstein, PhD
|Professions: Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Marriage & Family Therapist|
I'm a licensed professional.
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I enjoy helping people make lasting changes they feel good about. If we team up, I will work with you flexibly and even playfully, incorporating techniques and approaches that have proven to work. I will encourage you to couple your insight with action so you can work out creative solutions. I will respect your right to decide what is good for you, based on your truths. I will help you to rewrite The Story of You.
My specialties: I'm skilled at helping people change things that get them hung up. I have special expertise helping people being ruled by anxiety and worry; people having trouble making close friends; and people carrying a loud, critical judge on their shoulders.
or Call Ana Adelstein, PhD at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 05005
More Info About My Practice
I maintain no contracts with private insurance plans. However, I am happy to file "out-of-network" claims for my clients or give my clients all of the paperwork necessary for them to file their own claims. I am able to accept payments directly from most Health Savings Account cards.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
- Understanding and managing anxiety, panic, perfectionism, worry, obsessions & compulsions, phobias
- Overcoming roadblocks & achieving greater intimacy in relationships (for couples & individuals)
- Coping with trauma & stressful life events
- Exploration of gender & sexual identities, support for persons in gender & sexual minorities
- Adapting to a new culture
- Treatment of body-focused repetitive behaviors (e.g., hair pulling, skin picking)
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, questioning, gender-diverse, gender non-conforming
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.